- All clients subscribed to a Web Care Plan must keep a current credit card on file for automatic monthly billing.
- If applicable, JDWeb will also auto-bill the Client for Domain Name renewals and Website Hosting.
- Clients who are unable to pay by credit card and need to remit payment by check or money order will be charged an additional $50 Processing Fee for each payment
- Clients who are unable to be automatically charged monthly will incur a monthly $50 Processing Fee for each payment
- Projects are invoiced upfront and a deposit is required before any work begins. Unless otherwise noted, a 50% deposit is due to add the project to our production schedule
- Clients may conveniently pay their invoices online using the link provided, or with the client’s permission, we can charge your credit card on file.
- No charges are assessed to the client’s credit card without the client’s prior knowledge or consent.
- JDWeb is PCI Compliant and no one has access to your personal information once it’s entered into the JDWeb accounting system.